online to the Concord Million is no guarantee to gain a seat on the desired
starting day or Casino.
a. Only upon receipt of the whole payment of € 550,- onto the account of CBA and confirmation via e-mail to the remittor, the seat will be guaranteed.
b. After an online registration the seat, if available, will be reserved for the player for a period of one week. If the payment is not received in this period by the CBA, the reservation will be canceled.
c. Thus, participation in the tournament is guaranteed only upon receipt of the whole amount of € 550,- (five hundred and fifty) onto the business account of CBA Spielapparate und Restaurantsbetriebs GmbH and after receiving an affirmation via e-mail.
d. Registering online will only be possible until October 5th 2012, if tickets are still available.
- Players may play several times for the Concord Million. Re-entries will be possible if available, but the maximum number of players/buy-ins may never exceed 2,000.
a. The total number of buy-ins including re-entries may never exceed the number of seats for a specific starting day and location.
i. On the last starting day of a location, the total number of buy-ins including re-entries may not exceed the overall total number of that specific location.
b. The CCC reserves its right to redistribute seats/buy-ins in units of 10 between the locations, after considering demand and availability. This may happen until the end of the registering phase on October 13th, 2012.
- Tickets are nontransferable.
- Tickets won
in satellites may not be converted to money.
a. Participants, who win a second ticket in a satellite may transfer or sell it to a not yet registered player.
Participants have to identify themselves each playing day of the tournament.
a. An official photo identification is therefore required.
- Trafficking tickets for the Concord Million is not allowed.
will have the possibility to cancel their participation until October 5th
the participation at a later time will not be possible.
a. If a player is being hindered to participate due to illness, an accident or force majeure transfer of the ticket to another player will be possible after consultation with the casino.
- All confirmations for a bought ticket, both electronically (e-mail) and in hardcopy (given out by the Casinos), only apply to the Casino and date cited on the confirmation itself.
- The finals
will be held from October 19th to 21st at the CCC
a. All eligible players will have to arrive on their own expense.
b. Participation to the finals is nontransferable.
participants may wear a maximum of two logos of sponsors.
a. These are: one logo on the front pocket with a maximum size of 70 sqcm and one logo on the player’s shoulder with a maximum size of 40 sqcm.
b. No other logos are allowed to be worn while participating in the Concord Million.
c. Participants sponsored by a company or corporation have to wear their sponsor’s logo from the beginning and at all times, while playing in the Concord Million.
i. Participants not sponsored at all, thus not wearing any logo at the beginning of the Event, may not wear a logo at any later time of the tournament.
d. Logos of Austrian Casinos or Poker Casinos are only permissible with a written accreditation by the organizer.
participants consent to the use of their names, pictures, video or audio
recordings by the organizer for means of advertisement.
a. Participation in the Concord Million means subrogation of all rights concerning these materials to the organizer.
- All participants eligible for the finals consent to take part in press conferences and interviews.
- All deals at the final table have to include at least € 10.000,- for the winner, which have to be played out at all times.
- Players who are banned/self-banned from a CCC are not eligible to participate in the Concord Million.
- Guaranteed prize pools are not binding if participations to the Concord Million are being impossible due to force majeure, such as: fire, flood, earthquakes, storms or other natural disaster as well as terror attacks, turmoil or riots, explosions etc.